interface com.sun.xml.ws.developer.WSBindingProvider is not visible from class loader
Unable to create Provider: com.sun.xml.ws.spi.ProviderImpl cannot be cast to javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider
There is no exact tutorial (for Netbeans 6.x and JAX-WS 2.1) describing how to invoke web service from Netbeans Platform application.
So here are steps:
- Create web service and client using this tutorial
- Create library wrapper module for web service client (you don't need to include JAX-WS libs, only your client jar)
- In your wrapper module add following dependencies (important):
If you try to build module after these steps it will fail telling you that your module is not friend of "path-to-netbeans"/java2/modules/org-netbeans-modules-websvc-jaxws21.jar
- JAX-WS 2.1 API
- JAX-WS 2.1 and JAXB 2.1 Library (for this you have to check Show Non-API Modules in "Add Module Dependency" window)
- Right click on JAX-WS 2.1 and JAXB 2.1 Library and choose Edit. Select Implementation Version.